17. September 2010

can't wait to see you again

I got my sights set on you and I'm ready to aim. 
I have a heart that will never be tamed.
I knew you were somethin' special when you spoke my name. 
Now I can't wait to see you again !

I've got a way of knowin' when somethin' is right. 
I feel like I must have known you in another life.
'Cause I felt this deep connection when you looked in my eyes.
Now I can't wait to see you again.

Miley Cyrus ist eigentlich nicht so mein Fall, aber dieses Lied passt 100%ig zu mir und ich musste das einfach posten.

Maria, Anna; Gebt zu, das Lied passt einfach !

3 Kommentare:

  1. oh ja es passt wirklich zu dir.
    alter ich hoffe mal für dich das sie es nicht verkackt XD
    du weißt wen ich meine..

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. verkackt.
    ich weiß nicht, obs ihre schuld war.
    ich weiß nur:
    verkackt.

    ich könnt so heulen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh neeeiheeen.. du musst mir mal alles erzähln.

    AntwortenLöschen